i'm run

...Learn from the past, take action on the present, for a better life in the future...

 
Albums
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
5 days ago 'till today
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Wednesday.....24.02.07
I woke up early at 5.00 AM and started to take a bath as I had to reach office before 7.00 AM.
Damn, it was so dark outside but fortunately there were a lot of students went for school so I didn't feel alone while waiting for the bus. Sighh.... I felt sleepy.

Thursday.....25.02.07
The day was started as usually, woke up 6.00 then took a bath, pray then listening music while I had my breakfast. I left my room at 7.20 to the pick up place where the driver and other colleagues were waiting. The day just past without something special for me... as usually.

Friday.....26.02.07
I was so busy as I had to deliver 1 project on this day. Actually, I had prepared everything the day before but there is always something unpredictable occurred on the last minutes. Luckily, I have a very nice colleagues who always help me every time I need. I managed to deliver it on the afternoon, Thanks God.

Saturday.....26.02.07
I woke up in the morning then went to office at 7.20, as usually, and arrange all the necessary things for projects which I'm in charge. I left early at 14.00 as I felt so tired. I went for sleeping once I reached my room and woke up at 17.00. I was so lazy to hanging out at this weekend. I'd rather to stay at my lovely room and reading some books.

Sunday.....27.02.07
I planned to tidy up my room as I almost never clean it during the past week. I woke up a bit late as I went to sleep 2.00 AM. Lastly, I managed to clean my room to make it more comfortable for me. I never do this during my college at university as either Ase' or Jambrut will be the first man who complaint about the cleanliness then start to clean the room. I miss U guys...... When will U come here to visit me (again-Jambrut)?
posted by mrun @ 5:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: mrun
Home:
About Me: I'm just an ordinary people who is trying to make a better life
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Time



BLOGGER

© i'm run .Template by isnaini